Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rosario + Vampire
WOOHP Forum > Other Shows > Anime / Manga
Humani
I have watched a few episodes of Rosario + Vampire and I don`t know what you think of it but I find it rather, sexual suggestive.
What do you think?

Of course I couldn`t post censored pictures.
Hummingbird
QUOTE (Humani @ Aug 13 2008, 11:38 AM) *
I have watched a few episodes of Rosario + Vampire and I don`t know what you think of it but I find it rather, sexual suggestive.
What do you think?

Of course I couldn`t post censored pictures.

Hmmm...I've never heard of it before. The picture doesn't look suggestive, but then again you said you can't post suggestive pictures. What's the summary of the story? (ie: wikipedia)
Humani
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Aug 13 2008, 09:42 PM) *
Hmmm...I've never heard of it before. The picture doesn't look suggestive, but then again you said you can't post suggestive pictures. What's the summary of the story? (ie: wikipedia)

The best summary I can type is that it is about a boy (Tsukune) who went to attend a school of monsters (without knowing). There he made friendship with a Vampire, a Saccubus, a Snow Queen and a Witch. All these four ladies were fighting for his love, so they even did nasty things.
Hummingbird
QUOTE (Humani @ Aug 13 2008, 11:49 AM) *
QUOTE (Hummingbird @ Aug 13 2008, 09:42 PM) *

The best summary I can type is that it is about a boy (Tsukune) who went to attend a school of monsters (without knowing). There he made friendship with a Vampire, a Saccubus, a Snow Queen and a Witch. All these four ladies were fighting for his love, so they even did nasty things.

Hmmm...nasty things?...If you don't mean violence then I agree it might be bit suggestive.
Swiftly Alex
i read a little of it in a shonen jump, but i didn't know how bad it is.
Ghidrah
You're allowed to talk about anime here, but not sex. So this thread is getting locked. Please keep that in mind in the future.

*el-locked*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.