Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Your Fave Character In W.i.t.c.h?
WOOHP Forum > Other Shows > Entertainment
Nika
W.I.T.C.H:

Will:

Irma:

Taranee:

Cornelia:

Hay Lin:

Cornelia is my favourite character! She's so pretty, funny and I love heart.gif her power of Earth!

But I not vote because I can change my fave anytime! smile.gif
Dream
Irma and Cornelia. but i voted for Irma, i luv her hair and her character. But i hate her voice!!
Nika
I love heart.gif Cornelia rainbow.gif, then Irma, then Will, then Hay Lin and then Taranee!
star.gif
Danika
Cornelia is the best! heart.gif
Nika
Hey, wanna be friend?
Raven darknessa
Of course Irma!!! I like water power. She's not silent but I like her hair too ^^
1/ Irma
2/ Cornelia
3/ Haylin
4/ Elyon -- hey, what about Elyon?! princess Elyon, do u know? She's not a witch but I wanna vote for 3 persons ^^ PB too! If this poll have many choise, I'll vote for, Irma, Elyon, PB.

5/ Will
6/ Taranee
Dream
QUOTE (Raven darknessa @ Sep 17 2008, 07:46 AM) *
Of course Irma!!! I like water power. She's not silent but I like her hair too ^^
1/ Irma
2/ Cornelia
3/ Haylin
4/ Elyon -- hey, what about Elyon?! princess Elyon, do u know?

5/ Will
6/ Taranee

i totally agree with u!!! Irma has 2 vote now!!!
Nika
QUOTE (Raven darknessa @ Sep 17 2008, 10:46 PM) *
1/ Irma
2/ Cornelia
3/ Haylin
4/ Elyon -- hey, what about Elyon?! princess Elyon, do u know? She's not a witch but I wanna vote for 3 persons ^^ PB too! If this poll have many choise, I'll vote for, Irma, Elyon, PB.

5/ Will
6/ Taranee

Yeah, I wrong Alyon with Alyion! sweat.gif
Danika
Cornelia alway is the best!
shelly
I love heart.gif Cornelia...then Hay Lin and then Taranee!i luv her hair and her character. But i hate her voice!!
The Shali
Hay lin! She's artistic, has weird fashion sense, and is kinds goofy. Like me! tongue.gif
spy101
Irma! her silly personality is hard to resist dead.gif
anakagome
My fav are Will and Hay Lin. I love those 2 girls. I don't like Cornelia none at all. Don't know why.
pretty_dump
haylin the best
masou
tie between Will & Cornelia =d
The Shali
Poor taranee. Nobody likes her. I guess it's probably because she's the less attractive one. :( She's my second favorite, after Hay Lin. Her bubbling personality amuses me. xD

Also, I would just like to add that the new guy in WITCH (in the comics series), Liam, is HOT.
totallyAlex
I haven't seen the show since it first came out--it never really held my attention--but when I was watching it, Irma was my fav.
Tabitha
That's a hard decision. It has to be between Irma, Hay-Lin and Taranee.
Gah, I think I'll have to go with Taranee, simply because she's the most like me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.