Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghost Experiences
WOOHP Forum > Community > WOOHP Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
darkemina
GHOSTS; mail jeevas! D8 my school's full of em!

one was this pre-school girl in the locked up library always reading to herself, whenever we take a peak she would snap a glare right back at us! D8 creepy thing is first time we saw her was when we were in preschool and we still do see her there even if we're in high school now.

well i was lucky enough to have my classmates that time but i also did see one by myself...

it was after home economics and we go home at 6 pm - i was in 4th grade back then. my friends took the main staircase while i took the nearer staircase. then out of the blue this little 1st grader just walked on by, -i could tell by his height and uniform- i just shrugged it off but then the moment he walked past by me everything went cold D8 i turned to look and the kid was gone!

what would a 1st grader do in 4th grade floor at 6pm anyways? D8

-----

so what's your experiences?
Charger
O.O Thatīs kinda strange. O_O

Well, mine was when I worked as a delivery man. My job was take a van and deliver the pieces in to several shops through a 300 km route. When I was coming back, always in the highway at night, when the onlylights I could see were the headlights of the van, I always encountered a grey sedan (a Seat Cordoba) on my way... every 15 mintutes. The van, every time I got near that car, suddenly got cold and the radio started to malfunction until I overpassed the car or I let it go. O_O I only worked two days (two nights, better said), but it was a bit scary. XD

Another one was working in a factory, at night turn. I was working in an small room until the generator got off. I went to check out the generator, a cold hand touched me. I thought It was my partner and I took my light to where I thought he was... a cloud just dissapeared in front of me. I reactivated the generator again and went to go where my partner was... he was at the other side of the factory, calling for a guard due he saw an starnge person around our building on the factory... Weird, isnīt it?
Ghidrah
I was haunted by some thing that liked to make loud clicks and bumps, especially in my bed-room when I was trying to sleep. I have mostly ignored it, except for one time when I swore at it, and my door knob turned by itself. It doesn't do much any more, because I have ignored it so badly and have shown I pretty much don't give a crap whether or not it make noises anymore. What ever it is is pretty pathetic. lol

There was also an adventure that included burning an ouija board that had trouble burning even though it was covered in lighter fluid. It said F*** YOU while we moved the piece while it was still burning. I took pictures of it while it burned, and there's a number of freaky faces in the board. Also included were an image of a man hanging from a rope, and the spirit claimed to have died by noose.
darkemina
Charger: whoa, FANCY Sedan-driving road ghosts XD

Syxx: o.O we had those kinds too but they got bored when we started to ignore them XD
Charger
QUOTE (darkemina @ Oct 15 2008, 07:51 AM) *
Charger: whoa, FANCY Sedan-driving road ghosts XD

Syxx: o.O we had those kinds too but they got bored when we started to ignore them XD

Who knows, could be aliens... tongue.gif
Clover&Sammie
Well my ghost had names they were called ''Made up stories''.
darkemina
awww someone's being a kill joy D8 yours may be made up but i know mine aren't ;D
Clover&Sammie
QUOTE (darkemina @ Oct 15 2008, 08:23 AM) *
awww someone's being a kill joy D8 yours may be made up but i know mine aren't ;D

Well the majority of people espeically kids don't see real ghost that's why most people don't beleave in them. So please tell me why your school out of millions of other schools have a ghost in it and nobody else does,oh that's write it doesent. And I wasent being a kill joy I was telling the truth,that these are made up stories I THINK that's what I THINK. I mean come on ghost get real.
darkemina
o.o okay...you don't have to be so mean about it D8

first of all, yeah most people don't see them but that doesn't mean that the people can see don't exist. secondly, what can i do about the fact that my school has them? D8 eh if you don't like it then come to my school and do something about it sheesh...

lastly...HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE TRUTH, you're not GOD. you've never been to my school before too D8 so don't pass your judgement that ghosts don't exist on every ghost related stuff because some people are interested or actually do believe in them.

there! please spell correctly next time >.>

P.S. MY SCHOOL ISN'T THE ONLY ONE...go check.
Alyssa
QUOTE (Clover&Sammie @ Oct 15 2008, 09:49 AM) *
QUOTE (darkemina @ Oct 15 2008, 08:23 AM) *

Well the majority of people espeically kids don't see real ghost that's why most people don't beleave in them. So please tell me why your school out of millions of other schools have a ghost in it and nobody else does,oh that's write it doesent. And I wasent being a kill joy I was telling the truth,that these are made up stories I THINK that's what I THINK. I mean come on ghost get real.

You can't decide if those are made up stories or not, no one can only the person who 'saw' the ghost. And till it's proved if ghosts really exist or NOT u gotta respect if people tell that they have seen ghosts xD I've never seen them... But everything is possible and I can't say that they don't exist.

You can find stories everywhere about people who have 'seen' ghosts
Clover&Sammie
QUOTE (darkemina @ Oct 15 2008, 09:16 AM) *
o.o okay...you don't have to be so mean about it D8

first of all, yeah most people don't see them but that doesn't mean that the people can see don't exist. secondly, what can i do about the fact that my school has them? D8 eh if you don't like it then come to my school and do something about it sheesh...

lastly...HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE TRUTH, you're not GOD. you've never been to my school before too D8 so don't pass your judgement that ghosts don't exist on every ghost related stuff because some people are interested or actually do believe in them.

there! please spell correctly next time >.>

P.S. MY SCHOOL ISN'T THE ONLY ONE...go check.

Again the majority of schools don't have ghost or they would be on the news,and kids would be to scared to go back to school. And since YOU brought God into this I don't think he would let ghost and demons bother the kids that beleave in him (God).
darkemina
whoa...D8 reality check...MY SCHOOL IS NOT SPECIAL. >.> I only mentioned God when I said "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THE TRUTH...you're not God." and seriously it wasn't your eyes who saw them...they were mine D8< so therefore I have the right to conclude what I saw if it's a ghost or not.
Alyssa
You know what, just believe what you want ok sweat.gif We get your point: Ghosts doesn't exist. But don't reply in this thread then and let the people who have seen ghosts tell their stories okki, true or not true it doesn't matter
Trillium
BACK ON TOPIC WITH GHOSTS NOW.

Next off-topic blathering about the existence of ghosts/god/demons gets punished/I'm closing this.

And no "IT ARE MY OPINION" excuses either. There's a difference in having an opinion, and being a jerk.

Seriously.
darkemina
thanks Trilly...i got my sanity back now. happy.gif
Ghidrah
Yeah, if you don't believe in ghosts just say so, don't tell other people they are liars or what ever. It's a pretty rude thing to assume. I would assume most people are telling the truth from their perspective of how they witnessed it, at least.
Clover&Sammie
QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Oct 15 2008, 09:39 AM) *
Yeah, if you don't believe in ghosts just say so, don't tell other people they are liars or what ever. It's a pretty rude thing to assume. I would assume most people are telling the truth from their perspective of how they witnessed it, at least.

Well it's just like that episode of Totally Spies. Sam (the smart one) and Clover thought Alex (the less smart one of the group) was crazy for thinking curses are real. And they were not the professor was behind his own kinapping.
Trillium
QUOTE (Clover&Sammie @ Oct 15 2008, 12:45 PM) *
Well it's just like that episode of Totally Spies. Sam (the smart one) and Clover thought Alex (the less smart one of the group) was crazy for thinking curses are real.

Topic unlocked, suspension removed etc.

Basically, if you don't have a ghost story, or reaction to someone's ghost story, please do not post.

I think we have a "Who believes in ghosts" topic somewhere for debate.
Genevieve
Have I got a story for you shifty.gif

So, last spring, two friends and I went on this road trip around Maryland and stayed at my friend's parents' house. There's this one location a few miles out from her parents' place which is notoriously 'haunted' where there's a church, and supposedly the church is old and dilapidated and haunted.

So we thought, what the heck and went ahead to pay it a visit. Well, we saw the church all right, but it wasn't haunted at all. It was just this normal looking, clean place that may have been dilapidated once but was definitely renovated. We didn't see any hauntings or anything like that there.

We went on with our trip and a few days later, when we came back, we drove past the church again. For some reason that none of us could comprehend, we felt compelled to stop by again, and we were astonished when we did. That time around, only a few days later, the place was completely different. It was definitely the same church, but this time it really was dilapidated - and not something that could have happened over a few days, but what looked more like years and years of decay. We were all just completely freaked out by this, and also I made this whole story up and I don't actually believe in stuff like this.

Fun to read about, though smile.gif
darkemina
so the church rotted instantly just like that? o.O whoa...mutant termites lmao.gif well...just a joke of course, but it's not possible for it to dilapidate just like that D8
Elmo
The whole theory about ghosts scares the begeezus out of me.

When I was smaller I would always see people in my room staring at me so I could never go to sleep and I would usually freak out so badly that I would go to my parents room to sleep.
I still do that now sweat.gif I'm not sure if it's just my mind playing tricks on me or what but whatever it is I can't stand it one bit mad.gif !
Ghidrah
QUOTE (Elmo @ Oct 15 2008, 09:26 PM) *

When I was smaller I would always see people in my room staring at me so I could never go to sleep and I would usually freak out so badly that I would go to my parents room to sleep.
I still do that now sweat.gif I'm not sure if it's just my mind playing tricks on me or what but whatever it is I can't stand it one bit mad.gif !

If this still happens to you, with the people in your room, I'd suggest telling your parents and contacting a psychic or perhaps a priest to exorcise your house. There's no reason to put up with that kind of stuff, if it's preventing you from sleeping.
darkemina
*agrees with J-syxx* your room or maybe your house may need some purification or you're nuts - kidding XD

you should ask for help rather than enduring it up to now o.O you must've been an insomniac just like me XD
Oddball
Once my friends and I were sitting infront of our class on some steps. Talking about ghost stories we'd heard or read about. When my friend Courteney just go to the scary part of the story the door behind opened. I quickly put my head inside and scanned the room and nobody was there. We were totally freaked out. Then we were like nah its just the wind. Then there was this creeking noise and footsteps. We just ran away.

After lunch we had to walk in there to get to our classes. Then we noticed many bags were on the floor and a few of our trays were pulled out. It really freaked us out. But it only happened that one time. It was still freaky though.
darkemina
lol freaky, reminds me of the time when we gave the new students a tour around school =P

during our 2 hour lunch time we went to the supposedly 'most haunted' part of the school - the 4th floor auditorium in the main building. (the main building is the supposedly most haunted region followed by the gradeschool building ranking second)

the main building's staircase no.3 passes the preschool library (which i mentioned to be haunted in my first post) and the third floor bathroom (which was also said to be haunted as well) and lastly the supposedly most haunted 4th floor auditorium.

so we went there just for the fun of it. - and who would expect something creepy at high noon? It was really hot that day and climbing the stairs made it worse. But upon reaching 3rd floor the temperature went low - I mean really low! Then a strong wind just blew at us - which is no big deal.

Then, after reading a few vandals there and making fun of it and lound banging on the auditorium's door just started. As the little girly sissies we were, we ran lmao.gif

To put this logically, the farther you are from the sound the softer it gets...but it only came louder and louder like it was chasing us or something. It only stopped when we set foot on the ground floor and it was gone D8 talk about territorial! D8<
Oddball
Some may also be pranks. Like someone with a broom knocking on the 3rd floor roof.
darkemina
could be XD

but i was pretty sure the bang came from the 4th floor door XD and we were completely alone that time
Elmo
QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Oct 15 2008, 09:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Elmo @ Oct 15 2008, 09:26 PM) *

If this still happens to you, with the people in your room, I'd suggest telling your parents and contacting a psychic or perhaps a priest to exorcise your house. There's no reason to put up with that kind of stuff, if it's preventing you from sleeping.

o_o really? My parents just think it's my anxiety, but I dunno. I'll ask them about it, thanks :]

QUOTE (darkemina @ Oct 15 2008, 10:54 PM) *
*agrees with J-syxx* your room or maybe your house may need some purification or you're nuts - kidding XD

you should ask for help rather than enduring it up to now o.O you must've been an insomniac just like me XD

Naw I totally am nuts. Haha just kidding.
Ouch, being an insomniac is so stressful for me >.< I'm sorry you're one too.
Seth Nightlord
I've had quite a few experiences myself. Yes.

First was when I was a small girl. Around four years old. I don't remember how old I was. Dad was dropping my two sisters and I at a house on the family farm. So anyway, I went to the stairs in the other room next to the living room. What I was appeared to be a Civil War ghost, he said something then disappeared. I just left the room. I don't know what exactly he said also he was holding the handrail.

A few months before mom even saw her now "current house." I was asleep in my bed then for some reason it just shook violently. Very violently that it caused me to get so scaried, I couldn't open my eyes. When I did no one was there. Even though the door was widen open. I doubt it was my brother because he was small and asleep.

Later, the same week. I heard a small female voice. Infront of me, the radio was on but it didn't sound like the radio. The voice said "I can feel you." I opened my eyes up and no one there.

There's three of my experiences.
darkemina
O.O scaaaarryy D8

'i feel you' -britney pops into mind- D8!! -gimme gimme more gimme more- lmao.gif XD

-honestly, seriously, britney popped in >.>

anyway...ever thought about what that civil war guy said? X3 like 'warning, some other ghost shakes beds and runs around telling people random stuff XD'
Seth Nightlord
XD

laugh.gif

I don't know. I was very young. So my brain didn't catch it. :/ Who knows what he said.
Charger
Thatīs very scary Seth. O_O Maybe Britney maded you a visit. tongue.gif
darkemina
lmao! oh i hope not XD she'd be after me next coz I hate her...a bit...she's after me I tell ya!!
Genevieve
Sleep experiences can be attirbuted to something called sleep paralysis, which is a semi-common neurological phenomenon. If anyone is interested in an explanation about this, please message me (as to keep this thread on topic).
Hummingbird
I don't know if this one could classify this as a ghost story, but I thought it was creepy.

I once was eating dinner with my family, and there was a bowl on the counter. Then all of a sudden, it just stattered. I knew that it had no cracks in it, because I had just put it there a minute ago, but all of a sudden it just randomly shattered into a million pieces, like no one had touched it or anything.

I don't know if this was some ghostly thing, I don't especially believe in ghosts, but I just thought it was wierd since nothing was done to the bowl before and then it just randomly shattered.

Another time, early, like 5AM the washing machine just went off, and started washing nothing. And since no one was up, and I know I didn't put it on, and it's old, so it has no timer. I just thought that was very odd.

Another time (this is just funny though) I was telling a ghost story by the campfire, and I got to a part in which the monster comes. My dog always sort of moans when she lies down, so I got to the part where you hear the monster growling, and then before I could moan it myself, all you hear is some moan. Turns out it was the dog laying down, so she moaned. It was quite comical, but my family was freaked out before they found out. laugh.gif
Alyssa
Once like 4 years ago at school I had a break and was waiting with a few other students in the hall in front of the classroom we wud have lessons in and the classroom was closed and lights were out and all no one was in the room then we suddenly saw that doorknob moving and and it made a sound so we were like wow o.o and we were just joking like: maybe it was a ghost xD

And a few weeks ago in my room I was infront of computer and then I saw at the corner of my eye I thought I saw a black shadow comming by lmao I turned around and didn't saw anyhing.

Ofcourse this must be all my imagination, I have weird fantasies sometimes especially when i'm home alone
Arya
O.O The weirdest thing happened to me three months ago...

There's this old park where a little girl died 2 years ago... They say she died because she fell of the swing, some even say she was pushed... blink.gif
My and my friend made a bet, that we won't be scared to go there. So, we were walking, and walking... Suddenly it became colder, but we didn't care...
Then, we were passing by the swing, and I saw a little girl. She was swinging dangerously high. I froze. After a few seconds I turned around to look for my friend and I heard a big bang. I turned around, and the girl was gone.
When i found my friend, I told him what I have seen, but he didn't believe me... I've never told anyone this except him... I haven't been in that park ever since... XD

And that's my experience... smile.gif

@Alyssa: Those kinds of things always happen to me, especially when I'm home alone... My mind starts playing tricks on me, and I panic and go crazy... O.O
Charger
QUOTE (Genevieve @ Oct 16 2008, 10:57 AM) *
Sleep experiences can be attirbuted to something called sleep paralysis, which is a semi-common neurological phenomenon. If anyone is interested in an explanation about this, please message me (as to keep this thread on topic).

That isnīt when you are still awake but you canīt move, right?

Is strange, but ghosts encounters tends to be very cold... XD
Rainy
I've never really had any ghost experiences. Though I do believe I had an alien encounter once. I don't know if it was an alien for sure... sweat.gif
darkemina
whoa Rainy...aliens...now that's hardcore! XD
Genevieve
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Oct 16 2008, 01:36 PM) *

^That's only part of it. It's also associated with vivid hallucinations (visual, auditory, tactile, etc).
Charger
QUOTE (Genevieve @ Oct 17 2008, 04:17 AM) *
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Oct 16 2008, 01:36 PM) *

^That's only part of it. It's also associated with vivid hallucinations (visual, auditory, tactile, etc).

Yeah. I watched on a documantary that those allucinations (i all the meanings) can be produced when the brain is in a situation of fear and stress. On this situation the person can confuse images, sounds temperatures, etc. with ghosts, monsters or whatever their mind tricks on them...

But besides that, there are a lot of mysterious out there that canīt be explained as well as this, like those photos on which it appears a person who is dead among the ones who are alive, strange sounds at nights that arenīt from normal animals, strange objects that moves by their own... I better stop here, I donīt want anybody have nightmares this night. XD
darkemina
lol yeah Charger-chan X3

i've been thinking about those ghost photos too, especially the old ones and shutter ones which are impossible to edit XD
Clover&Sammie
I never seen a ghost before but this one time a long time ago me and my family were at the hospital. I guess someone had died I can't recall,but I was very little and use to sneek away from my parents all the time. So I went into this very dark room not noing were I was going and saw this dead body coverd up in sheets. I was already a little scared because of the dead body. It really stunk in the room I was in to. But anyway I was looking at the body and it's arm like moved. I was so scared I was crying. It turned out that some dead bodies do that. I also got in troable for sneeking off.
Genevieve
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Oct 17 2008, 05:45 AM) *
Yeah. I watched on a documantary that those allucinations (i all the meanings) can be produced when the brain is in a situation of fear and stress. On this situation the person can confuse images, sounds temperatures, etc. with ghosts, monsters or whatever their mind tricks on them...

But besides that, there are a lot of mysterious out there that canīt be explained as well as this, like those photos on which it appears a person who is dead among the ones who are alive, strange sounds at nights that arenīt from normal animals, strange objects that moves by their own... I better stop here, I donīt want anybody have nightmares this night. XD

I think this is a matter of syntax. I see the term 'happened' as being equal to "has an explanation." Whether we actually KNOW or UNDERSTAND that explanation is another thing. If something happened, then there is a way that it happened, even if we don't understand how.
Charger
QUOTE (Genevieve @ Oct 17 2008, 07:03 AM) *
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Oct 17 2008, 05:45 AM) *

I think this is a matter of syntax. I see the term 'happened' as being equal to "has an explanation." Whether we actually KNOW or UNDERSTAND that explanation is another thing. If something happened, then there is a way that it happened, even if we don't understand how.

I think it depends on the people: on their intelligence, their believes and their public image too. Everything has an explanation, except the why a person do a thing or another.
Trillium
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Oct 17 2008, 10:27 AM) *
I think it depends on the people: on their intelligence, their believes and their public image too. Everything has an explanation, except the why a person do a thing or another.

Let's just do it the Sarah Palin way. Doesn't matter what the heck causes it, what matters is how to fix it!

They actually do. Something about ghosts needing to sap energy from their surroundings to do things or something. I don't know. I just know cold spots from "Ghosthunters" really. That show teaches me a bunch of stuff.

Has anyone had one of those night terror things? I've read about those. It's like some really vivid dream that you keep seeing when awake and it's really unpleasant.
Ghidrah
QUOTE (Trillium @ Oct 17 2008, 12:53 PM) *
QUOTE (Charger R/T @ Oct 17 2008, 10:27 AM) *

Let's just do it the Sarah Palin way. Doesn't matter what the heck causes it, what matters is how to fix it!

They actually do. Something about ghosts needing to sap energy from their surroundings to do things or something. I don't know. I just know cold spots from "Ghosthunters" really. That show teaches me a bunch of stuff.

Has anyone had one of those night terror things? I've read about those. It's like some really vivid dream that you keep seeing when awake and it's really unpleasant.

I have lucid dreams, although they're not nearly as extreme as "night terrors" that people like Lovecraft had, but they are pretty freaky. I'm also had a series of them where I'm certain I was interacting with the ghost of my dead dog.
darkemina
i don't know what my dreams are called, but i've been having them since i was young D8

they're very vivid to the core that you'd end up believing its real, and i think that i could actually physically feel everything that happens in the dream. although i've never seen dead people in my dreams before just the "living at the moment" ones.
Ghidrah
I think those are lucid dreams. They seem real, further more you realize you are in a dream and if you try hard enough you can pull yourself out of them and wake up, which is what I usually end up doing. They're different from normal dreams in the sense that normal dreaming is much more cartoony, abstract, and you aren't aware you are dreaming. In most of my lucid dreams I'm usually in a slightly distorted version of my bedroom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.