Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Arcade Tournament Results
WOOHP Forum > Community > F.I.G.H.T. > Arcade
Handler
[Tournament has ended. Here are the results]

The tournament starts next Friday, Feb. 3rd at 3 PM Pacific (6 PM Eastern). It ends Sunday, Feb. 5th at 9 PM Pacific (midnight Eastern).

We will be using these 5 games:

-Tetris
-Bush Royal Rampage
-Hexxagon
-Nanaca Crash
-Pepsi Pinball

Scores for the 5 games will be reset at the start of the tournament. Whoever has the most titles at the end of the tournament period is the winner. In the event of a tie, winner goes to whoever has the higher standings on games he/she didn't get the high score.

Prizes are as follows:

1st place: Winner medal and 1000 forum cash (transferable to next forum upgrade)
2nd place: 400 cash

No signup is required - just play the 5 games above during the tournament period and do the best you can!
Elipse
Well let the Arcade All-Stars Unite. Biggie, samrox, Sarah, and more!

i'm not a favorite to win the tournament but i'm a potential threat, sith. tongue.gif
Talon
QUOTE(Handler @ Jan 26 2006, 05:14 AM)
We will be using these 5 games:

-Tetris
-Bush Royal Rampage
-Hexxagon
-Nanaca Crash
-Pepsi Pinball

[right][snapback]23189[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm...Tetris I will own no prob...Nanaca Crash I have figured out...and Pepsi Pinball...it's all a matter of having pop-ups disabled...
SpyHunter
I don't think I have much of a chance....
PikaChuiy~
Neither do I....but I know that Pepsi Pinball is owned by me wink.gif
capmjh
Looking forward to the challenge! Hopefully I can still retain my Bush Royal Rampage title!
Chris Redfield
somehow i think you will retain it capmjh lol you're too good at it tongue.gif
capmjh
QUOTE(Chris Redfield @ Jan 26 2006, 10:29 PM)
somehow i think you will retain it capmjh lol you're too good at it tongue.gif
[right][snapback]23251[/snapback][/right]

Ah yes! But I know Biggie has been practicing!
Pengu
time to reclaim the honor that was once mine. the titles I once held b4 "some" people stole it shifty.gif. lol.
Kasumi
>_< i ain't good with any of them >_<
BunnyLover10167
I am going to try nancne crash!!!!!!! shifty.gif
TS Fan
I am going to lose! cry.gif
yao052
Ooh on this time i will be at school so
Suddenly i will not be participating
TS Fan
I will be in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
Change the time!
Midnight!
Handler
Nonono, the tournament lasts for 3 days. You can play anytime during the 3 days (Fri Sat Sun) and your scores for the 5 games will count towards the tournament.
~Shelchel26~
QUOTE(BunnyLover10167 @ Jan 28 2006, 11:08 AM)
I am going to try nancne crash!!!!!!! shifty.gif
[right][snapback]23493[/snapback][/right]

me too! icon_twisted.gif But i'll do really bad!!!!! sad.gif
Elipse
nanaca crash is going to be cool...i'd wanna see who'd take that title.
Handler
Ok ladies and gents, the tournament has started. Scores have been reset, and the arcade is in tournament-only mode.
TS Fan
Oh..no! I will so lose.. cry.gif cry.gif
SpyHunter
I already lost my Tetris to Samrox! barf.gif
TS Fan
I lost all of the games... barf.gif
Handler
The Tournament is now over.

At the end of the tournament period, these following people were holding a crown in one of the 5 games. No one has managed to become champ in more than 1 game.

!SamRox!: champ (Pepsi Pinball), 2nd 4th 5th

~Shelchel26~: champ (Nanaca Crash), 2nd 4th 6th

SpyHunter: champ (Hexxagon), 3rd 4th 6th 7th

Talon: champ (Tetris)

The Winner: Capmjh, with one win, two 2nd place finishes, one 3rd place, and one 4th place. Congratulations!

Runner-up: !SamRox!, with a win, one 2nd place, one 4th place, and one 5th place.

A Consolation Prize goes to ~Shelchel26~, since she was so very close to being Runner-up with a win, 2nd place, 4th place, and a 6th place finish.

The winner will receive 1000 transferable forum cash, Runner-up will receive 400, and the Consolation Prize is 300.

The turnout for the tournament wasn't as good as we had hoped, but it was still worth doing. The next event will be bigger and better no doubt. Thanks to everyone who participated!
~Shelchel26~
cool i won 3trd that is neato!
Talon
I just feel like I need to try to hit 1 mil. on Tetris...I know I can do it...
Elipse
i didn't bother to even try...so all of you are spared! but i did manage to steal nanaca crash. but it was too late. the time was already up. next tournament, i prolly won't miss. tongue.gif
capmjh
QUOTE(Handler @ Feb 6 2006, 02:08 AM)
The Tournament is now over.

The Winner: Capmjh, with one win, two 2nd place finishes, one 3rd place, and one 4th place. Congratulations!

[right][snapback]24539[/snapback][/right]

"Thank you, Handler!" ***unrolls acceptance speech that's would encircle the earth***

"And now I would like to...." ( gives speech, putting entire forum to sleep for 5 hours, 48 minutes and 39 seconds)

(FINALLY) "...and in conclusion it was great fun, and great competition!"

Seriously, it was an enjoyable tournament, but I also was surprised by the small participation. Hopefully future tournaments will have more contestants.

Thanks again for the award, and thanks for the avatar sign!
~Shelchel26~
QUOTE(capmjh @ Feb 6 2006, 05:26 PM)
"Thank you, Handler!" ***unrolls acceptance speech that's would encircle the earth***

"And now I would like to...." ( gives speech, putting entire forum to sleep for 5 hours, 48 minutes and 39 seconds)

Seriously, it was an enjoyable tournament, but I also was surprised by the small participation. Hopefully future tournaments will have more contestants.

[right][snapback]24561[/snapback][/right]

Thats very funny, but i really really really really really came in third; i said that i wouldn't! * music plays in the background, uhhhhhhhh* it's a merical! angel.gif
TS Fan
QUOTE(capmjh @ Feb 6 2006, 05:26 PM)

[right][snapback]24561[/snapback][/right]

cry.gif .....................nice...avatar...congrats thumbsup.gif
Bissonia C.
Wow I have been gone for awhile I missed the tournament to bad congrats campjh
Kasumi
*clap clap* aww sis samrox lost aww congrats capmjh
TS Fan
Better try next time. Congrats, Shelchel, Samrox, capmjh,Talon....did I miss anyone?
SpyHunter
Yes you did.... me! mad_1.gif rolleyes.gif wah.gif
Elipse
Shelchel, Cap, TS Fan, samrox, Spy Hunter, Talon:

Your Mission: to dethrone me as WOOHP's Arcade Leader since March 2005.

Hats off to Cap, I didn't attack you so be happy. tongue.gif Also i congratulate you...with cash of my own. hehehe...tongue.gif

Shel, good work on the third place.

Talon, just how you get that high score on tetris?

TS Fan...Nice try.

Samrox, i expected more from you...you are my biggest challenge and i get this? I know you can do better than that.

Spy Hunter, your time till come to rule the WOOHP arcade...some day.

with the pain of not entering the Arcade Tourney stuck in my adrenaline, i'm going all out...I'm offically canceling my retirement here!
Bissonia C.
LOL Biggie retireing is like Barry bonds saying he won't look at another baseball
Elipse
hehe, actually Bissonia, i'm not retired, i was just owning people in the other Arcade forums. I'm Ranked 4th and soon to be 3rd in the Arcade LEague.
capmjh
QUOTE(Biggie @ Feb 7 2006, 11:34 AM)
Hats off to Cap, I didn't attack you so be happy. tongue.gif Also i congratulate you...with cash of my own. hehehe...tongue.gif

[right][snapback]24649[/snapback][/right]

Thank you very much, Biggie! You are very generous! wink.gif

I also want to congrat all the other winners in the tourney!

And thanks to all for the congrats!!
TS Fan

TS Fan...Nice try.

Hmm..At least I get a "nice try.." sweat.gif
~Shelchel26~
Shelchel, Cap, TS Fan, samrox, Spy Hunter, Talon:

Your Mission: to dethrone me as WOOHP's Arcade Leader since March 2005.

Shel, good work on the third place.

Talon, just how you get that high score on tetris?

TS Fan...Nice try.

Samrox, i expected more from you...you are my biggest challenge and i get this? I know you can do better than that.

Spy Hunter, your time till come to rule the WOOHP arcade...some day.

with the pain of not entering the Arcade Tourney stuck in my adrenaline, i'm going all out...I'm offically canceling my retirement here!

awww thank you so much biggie man; your the greatset!!! blush.gif
TS Fan
QUOTE(SpyHunter @ Feb 7 2006, 09:32 AM)
Yes you did.... me!  mad_1.gif  rolleyes.gif  wah.gif
[right][snapback]24643[/snapback][/right]

I am Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweat.gif sweat.gif pinch.gif pinch.gif happy.gif happy.gif
SpyHunter
QUOTE(TS Fan @ Feb 8 2006, 05:26 PM)
I am Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  pinch.gif  pinch.gif  happy.gif  happy.gif
[right][snapback]24850[/snapback][/right]

You can make it up to me by buying me a official Pittsburg Steelers Superbowl hat. smile.gif
Elite Agent X
QUOTE(SpyHunter @ Feb 8 2006, 09:57 PM)
You can make it up to me by buying me a official Pittsburg Steelers Superbowl hat.  smile.gif
[right][snapback]24877[/snapback][/right]

lol, u wish...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.