Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOOHP is back online
WOOHP Forum > Board > Announcements
Handler
Apparently our forum and the website were down for quite some time, and I only just noticed it sweat.gif

Last post was made in August 2015, so it's quite possible the site's been down for the past 3 months... >_<

Anyways we're baaaack. Kind of.
Samfanatic
lol well don't worry, I've been gone for like a year now....i think sweat.gif

anyways im back and will try to find ways to get more activity going around here, it's like a ghost town here...
phoebe
Ohh I thought you finally pulled the plug on this place, Handler. It's good to hear that it's back. This place holds a lot of memories for me haha. I try to stop by here and see what's new whenever I have the chance to tongue.gif
Pengu

Wait... I'm seriously the 20th person to register in this place?

God. I'm old.
Handler
Welcome back! Good to see you guys again.

I guess none of you are teenagers anymore? ohmy.gif You were all like 13-18 when I first met you.

QUOTE (Pengu @ Jan 1 2016, 10:41 PM) *

Yo Pengu! Actually you're more like the 15th person. I registered 2 accounts (user #1 being a generic "Admin" user) and I believe a few other people had duplicate accounts also.

Did you graduate college yet? Still in Alabama?
Pengu
QUOTE (Handler @ Jan 7 2016, 04:59 AM) *

I guess none of you are teenagers anymore? ohmy.gif You were all like 13-18 when I first met you.

QUOTE (Pengu @ Jan 1 2016, 10:41 PM) *

Yo Pengu! Actually you're more like the 15th person. I registered 2 accounts (user #1 being a generic "Admin" user) and I believe a few other people had duplicate accounts also.

Did you graduate college yet? Still in Alabama?

Alabama grown but California's home, y'all.

I was in Alabama until the end of 2014. I live two hours north of Sacramento now. Moved here for my job.
phoebe
QUOTE (Handler @ Jan 7 2016, 03:59 AM) *

I think I was actually 12 when I joined haha. Wow, it's been almost 10 years ohmy.gif
Maniac Mani
I was 14 when i joined in 2006.... will be turning 24 in 2 months... It honestly doesn't feel like its been 10 years.
jettmanas
I've been gone for ages; glad the forum's still here. Just learned that Season 6 exists & am starting to watch it on YouTube!
Elipse
How did I miss this thread?

This forum changed my online life forever. It has been a decade since I've been here and the 13th member (w00t!) to register as "Biggie".

Today, I'm 28 years young. smile.gif I've had a lot of fun with you guys in the past when we were young whippersnappers. hahaha!

Can't forget the duels in the arcades with Phoebe. (which she eventually took over for good...lol) At least both of us have a "ring".
Samfanatic
Don't worry Elipse I have been gone for a long time as well. I started watching TS again on youtube and just remembered about this place!! lol going to start doing some more posting and see what I can do to get this place cleaned up and mabie get some more traffic going here too in my free time!
Handler
Okay we moved WOOHP to a new web hosting company today. Only $12 a year! laugh.gif

Some links might not work properly, I'll try to fix 'em soon.

xbus
Hi guys I need email of user "biobabe" can anyone provide me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.