Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sam-otaku's Art Stuff
WOOHP Forum > Other Shows > Non-TS Creations
Sam-Otaku
I'm not just a TS artist, I'm a regular artist as well! I do other Manga's, fan-art and original art(so I'm for hire too tongue.gif), banners(visit TSUG for example), signatures, avatars and so on! Though I'll mostly just post my drawn art for now!!

OK, some artwork.... right:

Manga:

Fan Art:

Original Art:

Present Art:

I have tonnes more, but this'll do for now wink.gif

Hope you like biggrin.gif

S-O
masou
*faints*

OMG you're soo great in art! I'm impressed on the manga! There are no words to describe how much I love it -maybe there are some, but I'm not into it to search for them xD-
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (masou @ Jan 17 2008, 07:23 PM) *
*faints*

OMG you're soo great in art! I'm impressed on the manga! There are no words to describe how much I love it -maybe there are some, but I'm not into it to search for them xD-
Well I was toying with the thought of posting all the pages that I have on the net(not many, but enough), it's was just that the second frame, of the second page, of my second chapter might be a little riske for the forum.
masou
maybe with PM ^^
xBLOOD ROSESx
QUOTE (Sam-Otaku @ Jan 17 2008, 09:50 AM) *
I'm not just a TS artist, I'm a regular artist as well! I do other Manga's, fan-art and original art(so I'm for hire too tongue.gif), banners(visit TSUG for example), signatures, avatars and so on! Though I'll mostly just post my drawn art for now!!

OK, some artwork.... right:

Manga:

Fan Art:

Original Art:

Present Art:

I have tonnes more, but this'll do for now wink.gif

Hope you like biggrin.gif

S-O

in your original art, I've seen that pose before, I have a book that teaches how to draw manga and it has characters pretty much similar to these two poses, but actually they are all cool, how did you do that? =]
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (Blood Roses @ Jan 19 2008, 07:59 PM) *
in your original art, I've seen that pose before, I have a book that teaches how to draw manga and it has characters pretty much similar to these two poses, but actually they are all cool, how did you do that? =]
The whole point to them really is to use for basis of creating characters and didn't need anything more than the pose they gave, so yah, definitely.

How did I do them?.... long hours mainly lmao.gif

Now, all the Manga pages I have online(including previous post's):

LauraD
As always Sam-otaku, VERY nicely done! thumbsup.gif Have you done any of these pages in color?
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (lauraD @ Jan 19 2008, 10:26 PM) *
As always Sam-otaku, VERY nicely done! thumbsup.gif Have you done any of these pages in color?
No, none of it is to be in colour other than the front cover, which I will have composited someday soon!
xBLOOD ROSESx
Well I've always wanted to make my own Manga, but I never knew how is the organization of the pages and the whole thingy, so I haven't made any Manga yet TT.TT
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (Blood Roses @ Jan 20 2008, 08:27 AM) *
Well I've always wanted to make my own Manga, but I never knew how is the organization of the pages and the whole thingy, so I haven't made any Manga yet TT.TT
The best thing to do, is go out and buy a whole load of Manga's, or if you have some, just open them up and look at the way the pages look, for it's not something that can be taught really, as we all have our preferences.

For me, I think out how the image is supposed to look, then I peer at the page in front of me and it just occurs. You just need to remember that you have a limited amount of space, oh, and make sure you do your measurements in inches, I used centimeters for the first several pages of my Manga's(above) first chapter 1 pages and was always getting into problems.

But yah, just look at some Manga pages and their layouts, they'll give you the best lesson you can get.
xBLOOD ROSESx
QUOTE (Sam-Otaku @ Jan 20 2008, 05:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Blood Roses @ Jan 20 2008, 08:27 AM) *
The best thing to do, is go out and buy a whole load of Manga's, or if you have some, just open them up and look at the way the pages look, for it's not something that can be taught really, as we all have our preferences.

For me, I think out how the image is supposed to look, then I peer at the page in front of me and it just occurs. You just need to remember that you have a limited amount of space, oh, and make sure you do your measurements in inches, I used centimeters for the first several pages of my Manga's(above) first chapter 1 pages and was always getting into problems.

But yah, just look at some Manga pages and their layouts, they'll give you the best lesson you can get.

Thanks, I'll try to do that smile.gif thank you very much. anime.gif
Sam-Otaku
Well it's another day, another page from my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan-Manga:

Mike D the Superspy
Hey...thanks for showing your artwork collection and some were done in an expertise style (it tells you love to draw, alright). art.gif If only I can put up some of my TS artwork on here, again like you mentioned in the past it depends on how your scanner operates without getting jammed (I throw mine away to get a new one) or beg to use my Mom's scanner in her home. Also I try to experiment with your tips on drawing the ultimate 'manga' (inch by inch) but I'm less of a "manga" artist. rolleyes.gif
Alyssa
Nice work!
Sam-Otaku
Just uploaded this, another page from my D&Dc Manga:

Fatima Cullen
cool manga and nice art work
Alyssa
yep very cool
Sam-Otaku
Glad everyone is pleased so far.

Now for the latest:

mariposa
Those are REALLY good! happy.gif
Alyssa
It's good :)
Sam-Otaku
OK, now this is the last full page that I will be showing, once I finish things up at my site, the whole comic will be available for the download:

Also, as a special wallpaper bonus:

Here's a character I don't ever usually draw, but what the hell. Let me introduce, Diana, Princess of the Amazon's:

Woohps.... 'tis been a while since I've posted something in here, my bad!

Best get cracking!!

Oddball
omfg! There all awesome! Great work!
Sam-Otaku
Frell me.... has it really been over a year since I last posted?! I do opologise sweat.gif

I haven't stopped drawing though, definitely not, and to prove it... I has for you, some pics:

Hopefully that will tide things over for the next few days. I will be back!!

Ooooh dear.... over 2 years since my last update, hmm, I don't know what to say, except.... hi:

elliwhi
That art is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love the Magna. Great job!
Sam-Otaku
QUOTE (elliwhi @ Feb 5 2011, 08:10 AM) *
That art is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love the Manga. Great job!
Thanks, glad you like, I'm figuring on releasing another page this weekend wink.gif

Though first, Hank the Ranger:

It's not very big, so I thought I would show it in full for a change.
Sam-Otaku
Some more pics for you all, sorry it's been so long:

With this one below, you need a pair of those Red/Blue lens glasses to view properly:

masou
A.T.O.M.!! The Lioness wallpaper looks great dead.gif
Sam-Otaku
Thanks, she's my fave character of the show!

And for my next piece:

Sam-Otaku
Dearie me... has it been over 3 years since my last post? Oh my! Anyway, I have a few new pics and I'll be updating the other pics, as imageshack.com decided to become a paid image host, they have been shutting down non-paying members pictures, so I now have a lot of new uploading to do... darn.

So then, here is some new pics:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.